Registration Overview and Fees
INTERSPEECH 2019 is proud to announce that, with the generous support from our sponsors, we succeeded to lower the registration fees in comparison to previous years, in particular the early-bird registration for ISCA members. We hope that this will attract more students from all fields of science covered by the conference!
Registration procedures and fees depend on whether you are a member of ISCA or not. To participate in the conference, you must be an ISCA member during the entire duration of the conference (Sep 15-19, 2019). To find out more about this, please consult our ISCA Membership page.
Conference Registration Fees
All registration fees are listed in Euro (€) and include VAT as applicable.
|Registration Category||Early (up to July 15, incl.)||Standard (July 16 — August 15)||Late (from August 16)|
|Full ISCA Member||€ 560||€ 690||€ 820|
|Student ISCA Member||€ 280||€ 345||€ 410|
|Retired ISCA Member||€ 280||€ 345||€ 410|
|Non ISCA Members (Package with 1-year membership)|
|Non ISCA Member (+ 1-year membership)||€ 640||€ 770||€ 900|
|Non ISCA Student Member (+ 1-year membership)||€ 310||€ 375||€ 440|
|Non ISCA Retired Member (+ 1-year membership)||€ 310||€ 375||€ 440|
|Non ISCA Members (Package with 2-year membership)|
|Non ISCA Member (+ 2-year membership)||€ 700||€ 830||€ 960|
|Non ISCA Student Member (+ 2-year membership)||€ 330||€ 395||€ 460|
|Non ISCA Retired Member (+ 2-year membership)||€ 330||€ 395||€ 460|
Conference registration includes:
- Conference proceedings on a USB drive,
- Printed abstract book (only if requested at the time of registration),
- Conference bag,
- Conference app,
- Access to all conference sessions and exhibition,
- Refreshments during coffee breaks,
- Welcome Reception on Monday, 16 Sep 2019,
- Student or Reviewer Reception on Tuesday, 17 Sept 2019 (if applicable),
- Conference Dinner on Wednesday, 18 Sep 2018 (specify preferences at time of registration).
- Please note that some of the events need pre-registration on the registration form.
- Each accepted paper must be covered by at least one of its co-authors with a full, student, or retired registration. Participants registering as retired will be able to cover one paper for presentation and publication, students up to two papers, and participants with a full registration can cover a maximum of 4 papers.
- Student fees are applicable only to full-time students. Students must mail a proof of their student status (student ID or certificate, endorsed by the signature of a supervisor), as a PDF file during the registration process to email@example.com. Student registration will be valid only upon receipt of the proof of status.
- Registration fees labeled “retired” are applicable only to retired participants. They must mail a proof of status as PDF file during the registration process to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration as a retired participant will be valid only upon receipt of the proof of status.
- Conference registration does not include tutorial or satellite events registration.
- Registration can be done for tutorials only, conference only, satellites only, or any combination of the three.
- For an additional charge of 120 EUR (including VAT), conference participants can register an accompanying person through our online registration site.
- Accompanying persons can only take part in social events of the main conference, i.e., the Welcome Reception on Monday evening and the Conference Dinner on Wednesday evening.
|Registration fees for tutorials on Sunday 15 Sep 2019||EUR|
|1 Tutorial — Full registration||200|
|2 Tutorials — Full registration||320|
|1 Tutorial — Student registration||100|
|2 Tutorials — Student registration||160|
The tutorial registration fees include:
- Access to the selected tutorials
- Online access to tutorial material
- Coffee break(s) during the tutorial(s)
For more details, please refer to our Tutorials page.
We offer co-registration services for several of the INTERSPEECH Satellite Events on our online registration site. For the events listed there, it will be mandatory to register through this site. Some of the events operate their own registration sites. Please check out our Satellite Events page.
Payments and Cancellation
- Payments must be made in advance of the conference by credit card or, exceptionally, by bank transfer in which case the participant/remitter is responsible for any bank charges/fees associated with the payment. If the payment is not successful or an invalid discount has been applied, the registration will not be valid until full payment has been received. Further details will become available on our online registration page.
- Please note that on-site registration is strongly discouraged and will require credit card payments via our online system. No cash payments will be accepted and processing delays should be anticipated, so please make an effort to register before travelling to Graz!
- Notification of cancellation must be made in the form of a signed letter. The scanned copy of the letter has to be sent by email to email@example.com.
- Cancellation of registration will be accepted until 15 Aug 2019, up to which date the total amount will be refunded minus a cancellation fee of EUR 80.
- We regret that no refunds or reductions of fees will be accepted for cancellations made after 15 Aug 2019. The same applies for no-shows for any reasons.
- Should you be unable to attend, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Please contact the conference secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. An administration fee of EUR 30 will be charged.
Each registrant grants Interspeech 2019 and/or the conferenc organisers the right to photograph/videotape participants and to use such photographs/videos and names of attendees in materials and websites which either represent the proceedings of the conference or promote future conferences.
With paid registration, the participant acknowledges that s/he has no right to lodge claims against the conference organizers should the meeting be altered, hindered, or prevented by unexpected political or economic events, unpredictable forces of nature, speaker cancellations or other unforeseeable events.
The organizers do not accept any responsibility for individual medical, travel or personal insurance. Delegates are strongly advised to have their own travel insurance policies to cover risks including (but not limited to) loss, cancellation, medical costs and injury. Interspeech 2019 and/or the conference organizers will not accept any responsibility for any delegate failing to take out adequate insurance.
General Data Protection Regulation GDPR - Your consent requested
The EU General Data Protection Regulation requires that you give the conference organizers permission to collect, store, and process your personal data for the purpose of organizing this conference including paper presentation and publication, registration, payment, email communication, and other services, as well a for the purpose of handling your ISCA membership and providing services to you on behalf of ISCA. Therefore, you will receive our data protection information and you will be requested to actively declare your consent to data processing during the online registration process.